Thursday, November 27, 2014

Acronyms

Backstory

I have mixed feelings about acronyms. Two acronyms have special meaning for me: TLAP (Teach Like A Pirate) and FAIL (First Attempt In Learning). TLAP is about passion. If you aren't feeling it don't do it. FAIL: If you're not failing once in a while maybe you aren't learning anything new.

Constructive Responses

I presented a session during the eLearning Guild's DevLearn Conference last month. The evaluation results came in last night. How'd I do?

DevLearn presenter evaluation results
DevLearn presenter evaluation results
DevLearn presenter evaluation results
DevLearn presenter evaluation results

I have constructive feedback I can use to improve.

Practice

How to practice for next time? I'm thinking YouTube.

Close

It's Thanksgiving Day in the USA. Thank you EdCamp. Thank you SDCUE. Thank you everyone whose names begin with @. Thank you God and Mrs: the first for each new breath, the latter for taking each away. 23 years married and still going strong.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment